- All types of warranty provided by supplier.
- The warranty covers any defects in material under normal use during the warranty period.
- Any software related issues (device malfunction or battery drainage issues) will be under the service warranty coverage if the problem is not caused by the user/customer.
- In accidental cases such as a broken display, bending, scratch, dent, burn, soaked or liquid damage, root or manual update issues, the service warranty will become void.
- The limited warranty applies to physical products purchased from the online shop, Shoparu.com.
- In the case of “Official Warranty Product”, customers are suggested to communicate with the products nominated Customer Service Point to avail their warranty services.
- If the product is defective / damaged or incorrect at the time of delivery, please contact us within the return window (as defined below) through the customer care no 01707111222 or email email@example.com.
- 7 days return and replacement window
- Not eligible for return if the item is "No longer needed"
- If you received the item in defective / damaged or incorrect / incomplete condition, it is eligible for return and replacement, provided the exact item is available with the same seller. If the same item is not available from the same seller, a refund will be issued.
★ Please read the Warranty Policy carefully before claiming warranty service or any further information.
★ Please read the Terms of Service carefully before accessing our website or using our services. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms of Service.
- During return customer must include the product the original tags, user manual, warranty cards, freebies and accessories.
- The product must be returned in the original and undamaged manufacturer packaging / box.
- If the product was delivered in a second layer of Shoparu pack, it must be returned in the same condition with return shipping form. Customer is advised not to put any tape or stickers or write on the manufacturer’s box.
- If a product is returned to Shoparu in an inadequate condition (not complying any of the above condition), Shoparu reserve the right to reject the claim.
- For device-related issues beyond Shoparus return window of selected products customers are advised to contact the brand directly with the warranty card and invoice.