Kitchen Cookware Tools:
Having the right tools for the right job is essential to cooking simpler and smarter in the kitchen. They’ll make your life a whole lot easier and allow you to cook with ease. There is no need to start with everything on day one, but the cookware and tools you need to help you out in the kitchen can be built up over time.Kitchenware comprises a wide range of eating and cooking tools. Some of us prefer to take our food with help of various kitchen tools. These tools are generally Slicers & Dicers, spoons, knives, forks etc. and they come in various shapes and designs. These are used for cutting and serving food and are generally made from the finest type of materials.
Return & Refund Policy
- If the product is defective / damaged or incorrect at the time of delivery, please contact us within the return window (as defined below) through the customer care no 01707111222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7 days return and replacement window
- Not eligible for return if the item is "No longer needed"
- If you received the item in defective / damaged or incorrect / incomplete condition, it is eligible for return and replacement, provided the exact item is available with the same seller. If the same item is not available from the same seller, a refund will be issued.
★ Please read the Warranty Policy carefully before claiming warranty service or any further information.
★ Please read the Terms of Service carefully before accessing our website or using our services. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms of Service.
- During return customer must include the product the original tags, user manual, warranty cards, freebies and accessories.
- The product must be returned in the original and undamaged manufacturer packaging / box.
- If the product was delivered in a second layer of Shoparu pack, it must be returned in the same condition with return shipping form. Customer is advised not to put any tape or stickers or write on the manufacturer’s box.
- If a product is returned to Shoparu in an inadequate condition (not complying any of the above condition), Shoparu reserve the right to reject the claim.
- For device-related issues beyond Shoparus return window of selected products customers are advised to contact the brand directly with the warranty card and invoice.