- 1 Year service warranty (Provided By supplier)
- All types of warranty provided by supplier.
- The warranty covers any defects in material under normal use during the warranty period.
- Any software related issues (device malfunction or battery drainage issues) will be under the service warranty coverage if the problem is not caused by the user/customer.
- In accidental cases such as a broken display, bending, scratch, dent, burn, soaked or liquid damage, root or manual update issues, the service warranty will become void.
- The limited warranty applies to physical products purchased from the online shop, Shoparu.com.
- In the case of “Official Warranty Product”, customers are suggested to communicate with the products nominated Customer Service Point to avail their warranty services.
- If the product is defective / damaged or incorrect at the time of delivery, please contact us within the return window (as defined below) through the customer care no 01707111222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7 days return and replacement window
- Not eligible for return if the item is "No longer needed"
- If you received the item in defective / damaged or incorrect / incomplete condition, it is eligible for return and replacement, provided the exact item is available with the same seller. If the same item is not available from the same seller, a refund will be issued.
★ Please read the Warranty Policy carefully before claiming warranty service or any further information.
★ Please read the Terms of Service carefully before accessing our website or using our services. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms of Service.
- During return customer must include the product the original tags, user manual, warranty cards, freebies and accessories.
- The product must be returned in the original and undamaged manufacturer packaging / box.
- If the product was delivered in a second layer of Shoparu pack, it must be returned in the same condition with return shipping form. Customer is advised not to put any tape or stickers or write on the manufacturer’s box.
- If a product is returned to Shoparu in an inadequate condition (not complying any of the above condition), Shoparu reserve the right to reject the claim.
- For device-related issues beyond Shoparu’s return window of selected products customers are advised to contact the brand directly with the warranty card and invoice.
"Shoparu is a digital marketplace facilitating the sales of the Merchant only and that all the information provided by Shoparu on its website is provided in good faith for general informational purposes only. However, for any services Shoparu does not represent either the Merchant (seller) or the Purchaser (buyer) in any specific transaction. Shoparu does not control and is not liable to or responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the product or services offered for sale on the sides of the ability of the Merchant to complete the same or the ability of Purchaser to complete the purchase. Further, Shoparu makes no representation or warranty of any kind Express or implied regarding the quality, accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability availability or completeness of information on the site. Thereby, Shoparu is not responsible for the product, product MRP and any applicable associated VAT/TAX whether for the Merchant or the Purchaser, each of whom is solely and respectively responsible for all applicable payments of prices, Taxes/ VAT return requirements to be filed with or made to be paid to any government or tax authority with respect to the Merchant's performance and Purchaser's acceptance of Shoparu services."